How to generate a referral link
- Log in to EXCO Live account
- Select Partnership → Referral links in the main menu
Customize your referral link
- Referral Links – enter the URL address of the page your referral link will lead to.
- Text – type the text of your referral link.
Type of the link
- Link – the URL of the link.
- Hidden Link. Use the Hidden Link code if you do not want users to know where your referral link will lead them to.
- Standard Link. Any browser will show the exact URL address of the referral link when you hover over it.
is a marketing tool specifically developed to increase a conversion rate, i.e., a parameter demonstrating the number of site visitors (including those with a purpose of registration).
How to know that the client was registered via your referral link
When a trader follows a referral link, a special cookie file is saved in his/her web browser that contains information about the unique partner code. The cookie file is stored in the browser, which means that even if a client does not open an account at EXCO at once, he/she will be unmistakably added to your Partner group even sometime later. As soon as the client registers an account, you will see it in the statistics of attracted clients in your Client Profile. All traders or investors brought into EXCO by this link are considered your referrals and you will be paid a certain commission from their trades.
Your personal back-office area – Client Profile – stores the statistics on your referrals’ accounts as well as the information on partner remuneration (your referrals’ trading orders).
Client Profile stores the statistics on your referrals’ accounts as well as the information on partner remuneration (your referrals’ trading orders). It makes the commission calculation totally transparent.